BATICLAIR: housing for your dairy herd
Providing support and being attentive to the farmer's needs are our top priorities. Together, we put together the best technical and cost package to house your dairy herd: dairy cattle stabling, buildings for heifers, calf breeding tunnels and nurseries.
All our models meet the farmers’ criteria such as:
- The construction type (with or without concrete foundation),
- The size of the herd,
- Herd management: straw-covered surface, stalls, grates, milking parlour, roto or robot,
- The need for ideal housing and welfare conditions by controlling ventilation, associated with insulation and brightness,
- Ensure optimum operation in all seasons and in all regions.
The modular nature and easy handling of our structures means you can assembly your tunnel structure yourself.
Our specialised Assembly department supports our customers daily over the phone, by providing assistance in the field or a full assembly service.
Each unique tunnel must comply with the EN 13031-1 standard depending on the geographical region and the construction altitude (snow and wind standards).
1. Side ventilation - 2. Roof opening - 3. Chimneys
4. Stables - 5. Nursery - 6. Heifer
7. Windbreaker - 8. Polycarbonate - 9. Sandwich panel
10. Roof insulation - 11. Installing the cover
|Ridge height||A||3.51||4.76||5.20||from 4.5 to 6.28|
|Height of straight foot at 0.55m||B||1.72||2.20||-||-|
|Height under cross-tie bar||C/D||2.95 - 2.24||3.82 - 2.62||3.50||from 3.50 to 4.50|
|Height under top of gable||E||2.00||2.92||-||-|
|Double sliding door||3.20 x 2.37||3.20 x 3.10||-||-|